ZDL 3.1a (Wildgoose)
- Properly switch to source port exe directory before launch. This will use the .ini from the source port directory instead of creating new ones in zdl directory.
- Bundled msvcr80.dll and manifest file. Therefore no longer requires the user to install "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)"
ZDL 3.1 (Risen)
- Default file filter now includes PK3
- Keyboard support
- Option to close on launch
- Option to associate PK3
- Option to associate ZIP (if you really want to...)
- If something other than the first IWAD in the list was selected on close, PWADs would be dropped from the list on startup.
- Could not start on a map named "NONE"
The only currently known place for this source to exist is in a git branch on github